TpT Tuesday: Math Treasure Hunts!

If you asked my students what was their favorite part of math class, many of them would tell you treasure hunts.

I designed treasure hunts for groups of 3 or 4.  The groups solve the math problems and the correct answers will spell out where a treasure is hidden in the classroom!  The first team to get the treasure (a picture of a treasure chest) gets to turn it in for a REAL TREASURE of teacher choosing!



I have several different things for the winners of the treasure hunts.  Sometimes I give them a few bonus points, sometimes they win a few minutes of "free time", or they may win a chance to "sit with a friend in class."  There are lots of ways you can reward your treasure hunt winners!

You can check out the treasure hunts in my TpT store Math Treasure Hunts!

I love to find unique ways to practice math skills with my students.  If you enjoy group work, unique fun experiences, and a memorable class--- try out the treasure hunts!!!

No comments

Post a Comment